Choral and ensemble singing
— vocal ensemble (up to 11 people)
— chorus (12 people or larger)
- All genre: Pop Vocal; Holy song; Jazz vocals; Academic singing; Folk singing, including folklore and ethnography; New art song (performed by the author, by another person, ensemble, chorus, accompanied by an orchestra or a musical instrument).
- Soundtracks in the folk and academic vocals are allowed as an accompaniment, without use of voice amplification.
- Attention! The entries (art work) that took part in the contest in 2016, 2017 are not accepted. The work of 2018 must be submitted for the competition.
- Individual work in the team is not accepted. For example, if your child is a member of a group, the performance of this group cannot be claimed as his or her own entry.
- Contestants may submit no more than three works in one art category. A separate payment for each work is requested.
- One can not participate in two teams in the same art category at the same time.
The cost or fee rates
- Ensemble, choir – one entry is 200 rub (3 EUR) per person, each next entry (not more than three entries (art work) in one category) is 100 rub (1.5 EUR) per person.
For example, team of 5 people, one entry – 1000 rub (15 EUR), 2 entries – 1500 rub (22.5 EUR), 3 entries – 2000 rub (30 EUR);
After the competition, your financial contributions will not be returned.
- Artistic skills, musicality and artistry
Each work, participating in the contest, must carry a spirit of respect for people, traditions, common human values and norms of behavior.
- The unity of style and color. (for example, having a common element of clothing or accessory)
We want to draw your attention that in this category there is an additional criterion – the unity of style and colors. (for example, having a common item of clothing or accessory).
For all questions, contact your curator:
Choral and ensemble singing — Shurshilina Liliya email@example.com