Dance (solo, ensemble)
- All genres
балет; народный танец; народно-стилизованный танец; детский танец; эстрадный танец; эстрадный и спортивный танец; современная пластика; современный танец; танцевальное шоу; модерн; степ; восточные танцы; фламенко; уличный танец; бальный танец; историко-бытовой танец; театр танца и др.
- Attention! The entries (art work) that took part in the contest in 2016, 2017 are not accepted. The work of 2018 must be submitted for the competition.
- Individual work in the team is not accepted. For example, if your child is a member of a group, the performance of this group cannot be claimed as his or her own entry.
- Contestants may submit no more than three works in one art category. A separate payment for each work is requested.
- One can not participate in two teams in the same art category at the same time.
The cost or fee rates
- Soloist – one entry is 300 rub (4 EUR) per person, each next entry (not more than three entries (art work) in one category) is 200 rub (3 EUR) per person.
For example, 2 entries – 500 rub (7 EUR), 3 entries – 700 rub (10 EUR);
- Ensemble – one entry is 200 rub (3 EUR) per person, each next entry (not more than three entries (art work) in one category) is 100 rub (1.5 EUR) per person.
For example, team of 5 people, one entry – 1000 rub (15 EUR), 2 entries – 1500 rub (22.5 EUR), 3 entries – 2000 rub (30 EUR);
After the competition, your financial contributions will not be returned.
- Artistic skill, imagery and artistry
Each work, participating in the contest, must carry a spirit of respect for people, traditions, common human values and norms of behavior.
- Complexity, technique
For all questions, contact your curator:
Dance – Galiullina Olga firstname.lastname@example.org