Instrumental musical performance
- Classic instruments (piano, string instruments, wind instruments, percussion) solo, ensemble, orchestra;
- Folk instruments (string instruments, folk accordion, accordion, harmonica) solo, ensemble, orchestra;
- Mixed ensembles and orchestras;
- Variety and symphonic ensembles and orchestras;
- Electronic instruments (ensembles);
- New musical composition for the performance on various musical instruments (by author, by another musician, band or orchestra).
- Contestants can submit for the contest no more than three works in one category of the competition, subject to a separate payment for each work.
- The entries (art work) that took part in the contest in 2016, 2017 are not accepted. The work of 2018 must be submitted for the competition.
- Individual work in the team is not accepted. For example, if your child is a member of a group, the performance of this group cannot be claimed as his or her own entry (art work).
- You cannot participate in two teams in the same category at the same time.
The cost or fee rates
- Soloist – one entry is 300 rub ( 4 EUR) per person, each next entry (not more than three entries (art work) in one category) is 200 rub (3 EUR) per person.
For example, 2 entries – 500 rub (7 EUR), 3 entries – 700 rub (10 EUR);
- Ensemble, choir, orchestra, group team – one entry is 200 rub (3 EUR) per person, each next entry (not more than three entries (art work) in one category) is 100 rub (1.5 EUR) per person.
For example, team of 5 people, one entry – 1000 rub (15 EUR), 2 entries – 1500 rub (22.5 EUR), 3 entries – 2000 rub (30 EUR);
After the competition, your financial contributions will not be returned.
- Musicality, artistry, originality
- Spirituality, aesthetics.
Each work, participating in the contest, must carry a spirit of respect for people, traditions, common human values and norms of behavior.
For all questions, contact your curator:
Instrumental musical performance – Salmanova Oksana firstname.lastname@example.org